NEW: Key info about our site cookies. Find out HERE NOW.
If you do not act you will be treated as having accepted cookies.
Select your size
Item out of stock.
Adhesive sold separately.
1. gently curl the lashes with an Eyelash Curler
2. using Slant Tweezers, gently peel off the False Eyelashes from the plastic platform
3. soften the band of False Eyelashes to give it a curve. If the False Eyelashes seem to be too wide for your eyes, adjust the width by trimming the outer corner
4. apply a few drops of Eyelash Adhesive to the bottom edge of the False Eyelash
5. wait 5-6 seconds for the Adhesive to begin to dry
6. apply the False Eyelashes along upper lash line working from the outside corner of the eye inwards,
7. wait for the adhesive to dry completely before applying makeup.
Follow these simple steps to maximize the life of your false eyelashes.
1. Carefully remove the lashes from your eye by starting at one corner and slowly moving to the other.
2. Remove any excess adhesive from the band of the false eyelash.